1. After his death there was a ______ broadcast of the public memorial service viewed around the world.
2. In 2008 inflation was running ______ about 4 percent; in 2009 it was 4.5 percent.
3. You won’t get a loan ______ you can offer some security.
B. in case
D. other than
4. By the next week, they ______ their contract.
A. will have completed
B. have perhaps completed
C. might be completed
D. should have been completed
5. Ms. Lu’s administrative assistant will mail a copy of the annual report to ______ who cannot attend the meeting.